We’re looking for a Social Media Superstar who looking for an amazing opportunity
Want to play an integral part in growing businesses?
Are you passionate about helping businesses grow? Are you naturally curious about how to do things better? Do you consider yourself to be bloody good (and always getting better) at Paid Social particularly Facebook and Insta? Looking for a great challenge with a rapidly growing and industry-changing company? If you answered yes to all of these, then we should talk!
Introducing Due North: Where businesses come to grow!
Working hand in hand with business owners, we provide the systems, people, skills and resources required to quickly grow their businesses. From analytics and optimisation to websites and marketing, to management and system analysis, we are committed to growing each of our clients’ business. We believe in being a true business partner – supportive, passionate and collaborative – because their success is our success!
We improve how they operate, and whatever resources they don’t have but need, we’ve got them covered. With over 100 years’ of combined experience, we’ve learnt a thing or two about growing businesses. You can find out more at www.due-north.co.
We’re growing quickly!
As our team continues to grow, we are looking to immediately appoint a part time Paid Social Specialist gun. This role is perfectly suited for an enthusiastic and skilled Facebook/Instagram Advertising professional who can make this particular digital medium thrive for our clients.
The person who will be selected to join our team will:
- Be a curious learner and immerse themselves in all things digital
- Minimum 2 years experience running Facebook Ad Campaigns in Ads Manager
- Have proven social advertising experience across a range of clients and industries
- Campaign setup, build and manage
- Advanced audience targeting experience
- Pixel / Code implementation on webpages
- Optimisations (always ensuring the best bang for our clients’ buck!)
- A bit of Remarketing and Shopping Catalogue campaigning
- Able to write creative ad copy that taps into target audience to initiate action
- Experience in dealing with image and video creative
- Expert in Ads Manager platform and across new and changing features
- Comfortable with managing budgets of all sizes
- Good understanding of GA and interpreting insights and data
- Tracking and reporting capabilities
- Works well in a dynamic environment and thrive on deadlines
- Confident and clear communicator and is a team player
- Wants more than just a job
The Role: Social Advertising Specialist
You’ll be responsible for driving results and outcomes in Facebook Ads Manager for our diverse client base. You will be responsible for entire campaigns from strategy, targeting, writing ad copy, implementation, optimisation and management. Your technical know-how is a vital component enabling you to implement conversion code and tracking pixels. You need to be able to review and scrutinise campaigns to identify opportunities to bring value and drive business growth for our clients. There is a big focus on quality analysis and recommendations (so a good understanding of GA is vital), and producing detailed, insightful monthly reporting. But most of all you need to bring your flair, experience and drive to perform!
With this role comes a great opportunity to join an industry-leading team that is at the forefront of the marketing and sales world. And upon proving your skills with results, there comes opportunity in developing the scope of the role and also in helping to define, build and grow our business, brand and positioning:
- Part Time, 10-15 hours per week
- Based in South Melbourne but you can work from anywhere in this role
- $60-80K pro rata negotiable with experience and results
If you think you’ve got what it takes and you’re as good as you think you are, then reach out with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org