Scale your business with the right management in place
First rate management of your sales and marketing channels is vital.
At Due North, we apply a strict management framework to our client projects to provide clear expectations, feedback and insights at every step of the journey, and progress reporting and overviews that creates a clear vision of progress over time. Best of all, you’ll be able to speak directly to any of our marketing superstars at any time so you don’t need to worry about digging through layers to communicate directly with the people performing the work.
Throughout the journey, we’ll monitor resource allocation to ensure we’re spending money and investing in resources that provide maximum output. We’ll also keep an eye on resource management – we can help guide your team or where necessary, provide the resources for you.
Here’s a sample of how our management style pans out:
- On-Boarding process: This is an opportunity to set expectations and meet the team. We’ll guide you through the process of establishing access to your systems (website, Google Analytics and Google Ads for example), and whatever’s not set up, we can do it for you.
- Daily communication: As needed, we’ll be in touch with deliverables and task, most likely daily in the early days and then on an as-needed basis moving forward.
- Weekly: The aim of our weekly reporting is to provide an update on big rock tasks underway. This will be in the form of a work in progress (WIP) outline of who, what and when – and we provide them weekly or monthly depending on your size (and preference). It also includes high level reporting that tells us if we are on track or something has fallen off the rails.
- Monthly: This is really about providing a review of performance and results.
- Quarterly: This is an opportunity to provide a review of progress, scale and resource allocation, review/set new objectives and detail the next quarter’s plan of attack.
- Project Plans: We provide these quarterly to detail the plan of attack, including tasks, responsibilities and deadlines.
- Annual: Each year, we’ll review and audit the last 12 months to determine results versus targets. It’s a good time to review and adjust strategy, targets and develop a 12-month plan based on findings together with a quarterly tactical plan of attack. We’ll probably also want to do lunch every 6 months just to check in, discuss feedback, ideas and opportunities (and just because boozy lunches are fun!).
Want to grow your business?
THERE'S NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT
“Our business has used Due North for over 2 years now for our digital marketing and CRM/sales support and it’s been fantastic. Forget a large agency, get personalised service.”Peter Thomas
“Due North has boosted our traffic and doubled our through the door customers in only 6 months of work! Highly recommended!”Ben Perry
“I would recommend Due North any day. Their professional service, friendly interaction and results have made sure our domestic market keep on coming through the door.”Hugo Strauss