Give your best employee the axe!
Why it’s time for you to give the axe to your top performing staff member!
In our latest edition of cool sh^t that business owners can implement into their business (literally tomorrow), we wanted to share with you the power of the axe! And why you should be using it more often.
How do you get your people to willingly (nay enthusiastically) come along for the journey and commit to your vision? Well people, it’s called “culture”! We know it’s an overused and often misunderstood word but it is what it is – there’s no getting around that!
It’s a real axe!
We love the idea!
- An amazing sign of recognition that shows their performers are special! (Real appreciation, not the fake stuff you see so often)
- Impute! (see this article) – great things are made by other great companies that we all continue to aspire to be like
- It’s a unique, totally unexpected and certainly memorable sign of appreciation (we believe the marketing community now call this “Surprise and Delight”).
- It ultimately drives a culture of performance (main objective).
- It’s not just any axe, these are beautiful axes!
Creating a great culture
Don’t let your business culture create itself!
Yes please, send me cool sh^t for businesses!
Get amazing ideas, examples & tools that you can implement today to drive growth tomorrow.