At Due North, we love cool technology and the power it brings to do things better, faster, and quicker. Let’s dive into a cool piece of technology that provides very valuable benefits to all businesses.
Here’s some of the big challenges that businesses face that this technology can fix:
- Understanding how much revenue your business generated from marketing campaigns, and specific components within these campaigns
- Gaps in tracking marketing spend/activity and the actual outcomes to your business
- Tracking where phone leads came from that come into the business (historically a big black hole and requires manual entry by sales staff)
- A centralised source of truth for customer interaction/communication/engagement
- Automation of all of the above!
Introducing… Dynamic Inbound Phone Tracking
Whilst this bit of technology is not all that new, we’re still dumbfounded as to why so few businesses have implemented it into their marketing and sales. In its simplest form, we can now track and report on every inbound phone call into your business and what marketing channel generated this enquiry. For example, we can now see that Google Ads last month generated 42 inbound phone enquiries into the business, whereas Social generated 2. And best of all;
- It’s cheap
- It’s quick and easy to set up
- It integrates
- It automates
The Benefits: Complete Lead Tracking and Reporting for Marketing ROI
Quite simply, this gives us the ability to see every single lead that comes into the business, thus providing us with complete ROI reporting.
- See exactly how many phone leads are coming into a business, e.g. what marketing campaigns are generating what leads, right down to detailed levels. For example, we can see that this keyword in Google Ads generated 62 enquiries, this keyword generated zero phone enquiries. Last month’s email campaign generated no enquiries, the one before generated 20 enquiries.
- Integrates with CRMs easily so we can get complete revenue generated by marketing source.
Google Ads spend, leads generated, leads closed, revenue generated.
The Real Value: Long Term Growth Through Optimisation and Analysis
The real value provided by this software is that it allows us to optimise and maximise the return on investment for your marketing spend. As we now know what marketing campaigns generate what leads and revenue (right down to the detail level within each campaign), we can do more of what’s working and less of what’s not. This is how we drive long term revenue growth with this analysis and optimisation.
Google Analytics showing good and bad!
It Integrates Beautifully With Current Marketing Systems and CRMs
The software integrates really well with most marketing systems and CRMs that ensure quality and integrity of all data into your systems.
- Automatically create a new lead for each call into the business
- Automatically assign a lead source to each lead for full revenue tracking
- Attach each phone call to each lead so you can quickly review all comms with a client
- Integrates with GA and Google Ads so your digital marketing has all conversions tracked
Complete Centralised Customer Records = Great Customer Service
Over time, the software can help to produce that complete customer record that centralises every touchpoint that you’ve had with the customer.
Snap shot of CRM automatic creation of lead.
Free Set of Steak Knives!
But wait there is more… (okay so not steak knives, but plenty more benefits). It comes with big business communications solutions:
- Have your own virtual IVR (“press 1 for…, press 2…”)
- Call routing
- Call recording for quality and training
- Voicemail to email